What is Ms Store & Applications repair tool?
Microsoft Store (formerly called the Windows Store), is a critical component of Windows 11 and 10, but many users reported specific issues. It is Microsoft’s official marketplace for downloading Applications , If Microsoft Store is not loading,the corrupt cache is likely behind it so clearing it should do the trick for most situations.Besides, verify that the configured date and time on the computer are correct. sometimes store Applications refuse to run on your system. If you are tired of trying some powershell codes and searching for solutions and in search engines for hours, there is an easy fix tool.
Ms Store & Applications repair tool is a Portable freeware to Fix Microsoft store problems or with Applications from Microsoft Store. With the buttons on it, you can repair , reinstall the Store applications or solve the authorization problems in the WindowsApplications folder.
1. Store Apps Troubleshooter : It will open Windows Store Applications troubleshooter which will troubleshoot problems that may prevent Windows Store Applications from working properly.
2. Reset or Clear the Ms Store : It will Reset or clear the Windows Store without changing the account settings or deleting installed Applications.
3. Reinstall Apps (Curr user) : Use this button To Reinstall and Re Register All Windows Applications for Current Account Only.
4. Reinstall Apps (All user) : Use this button To Reinstall and Re Register All Windows Applications for All Accounts.
5. Open Microsoft Store : Opens the Microsoft store in your browser.
6. Open Ms Store Link Gen : It will open the webpage of the Online link generator for Microsoft Store.
7. Install Store Apps : Allows you to select and install Microsoft store Applications (Like msxbundle etc.).
8. Open WindowsApps folder : You can use this button to open “WindowsApplications” folder easily.
9. Save Apps Permissions : Allows you to back up the permissions of the WindowsApplications folder on a properly working system.
10. Restore Apps Permissions : Allows you to restore the permissions of the WindowsApplications folder on a system where Store Applications are giving “This App can’t open” error” due to Authorization issues.
11. Reinstall Microsoft Store : Allows reinstallation of the Microsoft store application with a Powershell command.
12. Download Xbox.exe : In systems where the Microsoft store is not opened (corrupted), it allows you to install xbox and then automatically install the store application.Applications.
MD5 : d12552def8e3c5e7558cb3741f379a92
SHA-1 : 248a092de2de5e4ce6896f0f9a03b5ebc229d7fd
SHA-256 : 0e45a27ab552491865fca231a5cd904903158d80379cb9f6b95e3524d7489510
Published on: Dec 6, 2022 – Last edited: 11-07-2023