At times, we invest in expensive Bluetooth speakers in hopes of getting good-quality audio. But on our quest to find the best audio quality, we often end up finding ourselves in a situation where all we have is less money and a bulky speaker. But what if there were some software that could help us boost our audio experience? Would you give it a shot? And no, you won’t need to invest in expensive Bluetooth speakers then. Global Delight’s Boom 3D Desktop software is the one! It helps you take your audio experience to the next level while allowing you to totally customize your music streaming experience.
Presenting Boom 3D
Boom 3D for Mac and Windows is an award-winning pro audio enhancement app that is designed to play your media content with incredible 3D effects on any headphone, from any player, any media, or streaming services. There is no need to waste your money on expensive headphones or surround sound boosters to actually feel your music to the core. Here is what makes a perfect choice:
● With Boom 3D, you can play all your movies in 3D surround without any expensive hardware or speaker boosters. Be it a distant whisper or a gunshot, Boom 3D never fails to capture any detail.
● Boom’s 3D surround sound is an ideal way to convert your desktop to a music booster. It will give your music a new life, bringing clarity and deep bass to every note as if you were using a bass booster.
● Boom 3D’s multi-channel 3D surround audio brings unmatched clarity to every interaction, making it an ideal choice for all gaming enthusiasts.
How to Install Boom 3D on Your Device?
The installation process of Boom 3D is super easy. Just follow these steps based on the type of operating system you use.
Installing Boom 3D on Windows
● Boom 3D is pretty easy to install. First, go to the official website, and download the Windows application on your computer.
● After downloading the app, double-click on the Boom Setup file from downloads.
● Follow the installation steps, and enjoy Boom 3D on Windows.
Before using Boom 3D, just make sure that you have selected Boom as the desired output device (Control Panel -> Sound -> Select Boom Audio). Also, Boom 3D is compatible only with Windows 10 x64.
Installing Boom 3D on Mac
● Just like with the Windows version, you need to go to the official website and download the Mac file.
● Double click on the .dmg file downloaded from the link.
● Drag and drop it into the Applications Folder.
● Open the Applications folder and double-click on Boom 3D.
● Once the app opens, click on “Install.”
● Restart your system after the installation process, and Boom 3D will be ready.
● At last, signup using the email address.
Boom 3D’s Adjustable Audio Effects for Better Sound Quality
Along with an easy installation process, Boom 3D provides you with a lot of adjustable audio effects. Here are some of the effects it offers:
● 3D Surround that allows you to adjust your surround sound experience with the help of the patented 3D technology
● Ambiance to boost or reduce ambient sounds
● Fidelity, using which one can easily increase the sound of weaker frequencies and achieve a more balanced sound
● Night Mode that helps you reduce louder noises and keep softer sounds clear, allowing you to listen to your favorite music at night without disturbing others
● Spatial to create a clearer 3D sound
● Pitch to make small adjustments to the pitch of instruments
Boom 3D is an awesome sound-boosting product that comes with a lot of fascinating features along with a 30-day free trial period. What does that mean? It means that you can explore, use, and enjoy all of its features without paying a single penny for the first 30 days. Isn’t that amazing? Later, once your trial period has ended, you can buy the subscription from Boom 3D’s official website.
Other primary features of Boom 3D are that you can play videos on YouTube, stream shows on Hulu, add your own music to the player, streamed live radio, or can play a downloaded podcast without compromising on the quality of the audio.