The new Microsoft Edge will replace your old Microsoft Edge browser when you install it (potentially upgrade it). It is based on chromium engine, this mean , It uses the same technology as Google Chrome but by default, you can only install a small number of Microsoft-approved extensions.Luckily ,Microsoft EDGE includes an option to install your favorite extensions directly from the Chrome Web Store , Installing Chrome Extensions on Edge is a very simple. You can use Two Methode. ( You can watch the how to video which located at the end of the article)
Installing Chrome extension without any settings
1. Launch the Microsoft Edge browser and navigate to the Chrome Web Store.
2. Click the link button that says Allow extensions from other stores, which you will find at the top of the page
Enabling Chrome extension support for EDGE
1. First thing you need to do is enable Google extension support , to do it please Open Microsoft Edge
2. Click the Settings and more (threed-dotted) button in the top-right.
3. Select the Extensions option.
4. Click the Allow button.
Recommended For You