Windows 10 makes it easy to share your internet connection with other devices, whether they are running Windows 10 or not.
There are two ways to activate your PC as a mobile hotspot. The first is to click the internet connection icon on the far right of your taskbar. In the pop-up panel that appears you should see a tile labeled Mobile hotspot, with this method is you can’t know the name of your hotspot or its password. Therefor You should use Settings app, Open the Settings app , and go to Network & Internet > Mobile hotspot. Every time if you turn on computer then you must turn Mobile Hotspot on again, for this you must click mobile hotspot to turn on it and share your LAN internet. Many ask this question ; Is there a way to automatically turn it on after PC start? here is the solution
Automatically Turn On Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10
Mobile Hotspot Auto Starter is simple portable Freeware Application and allows you to do the following operations with one click.
1. Turn on mobile hotspot on startup Windows 10 via Task scheduler
2. Automatically turn on Mobile Hotspot when the PC boots via Shell:Startup folder
3. Create Mobile Hotspot On-Off Desktop Shotrcuts
4. Disable – Enable Mobile Hotspot usage
5. Enable – Disable Mobile Hotspot via Keyboard shortcut
Windows 10 mobile hotspot turning off on its own
To Disable Automatically Turn Off Mobile Hotspot when No Devices are Connected please Do the followings;
1. Open Settings, and click/tap on the Network & Internet icon
2. Click/tap on Mobile hotspot on the left side and then Turn on Mobil hostpot (The When no devices are connected, automatically turn off mobile hotspot setting is not shown when mobile hotspot is turned off.)
3. turn off When no devices are connected, automatically turn off mobile hotspot button (under the Power saving)
Hopefully microsoft will add Automatically turn on Mobile Hotspot feature in the future
Recommended For You