Error 1: Is Windows Spotlight broken or stuck on the same image?
Error 2: Windows Lock Screen Settings page shows ‘Some Settings are managed by your organization’ Message
Error 3: Windows spotlight Preview picture is grayed out
All Windows Spot Light issues and solitions
The only caveat with Windows Spotlight is that sometimes it will stop working, or you’ll notice that it gets stuck on the same image. For unknown reasons broken Lock Screen prefs and Settings, you’ll see a warning message that some settings are managed by your organization and options to change lock screen background and background images not Appearing on lock screen, everything else in the page gets grayed out. Here’s how to fix them We have coded a simple vbs script
Here is the simple steps to use it :
1. Please download “lck-scrn-fixed.rar” (at the end of the page)
2. After unzipping , Right click the Vbs file , then choose Properties from the list.
3. Click on the General tab, check the Unblock box at the bottom, and click on OK.
3- Click the lockscreen_fix.vbe, User Account Control (UAC) windows can popup and asks you if you want to allow it , Click Yes to proceed.
4. Waiting for powershell screen.
5. Chooese ok button.
6. And restart computer, please.
After completing these steps,the Lock screen should show new images.
Published on: Dec 24, 2019 – Last edited: 02-02-2023