Error 1: Is Windows Spotlight broken or stuck on the same image?
Error 2: Windows 10 Lock Screen Settings page shows ‘Some Settings are managed by your organization’ Message
Error 3: Lock Screen, Windows spotlight do nothing and is not has even the preview picture
All Windows 10 Spot Light issues and solitions
The only caveat with Windows Spotlight is that sometimes it will stop working, or you’ll notice that it gets stuck on the same image. For unknown reasons broken Lock Screen prefs and Settings, you’ll see a warning message that some settings are managed by your organization and options to change lock screen background and background images not Appearing on lock screen, everything else in the page gets grayed out. Here’s how to fix them We have coded a simple vbs script
Here is the simple steps to use it :
1. Please download “lock-screen-fix.zip” (at the end of the page)
2. After unzipping , Right click the Vbs file , then choose Properties from the list.
3. At the bottom of the Properties windows, make sure the box for Unblock is ticked. Then click Apply and OK
3- Click the lockscreen_fix.vbe, User Account Control (UAC) windows can popup and asks you if you want to allow it , Click Yes to proceed.
4. Waiting for powershell screen.
5. Chooese ok button.
6. And restart computer, please.
After completing these steps,the Lock screen should show new images.