Windows 7 and later don’t show AM/PM symbols in system tray clock, probably you want to get back the AM / PM symbols if so use our Portable freeware tool “Date & Time Tool.exe”.
Is your Windows 10 Time Is Wrong?
You can Fix the Clock with One click. By using Our tool. By default, Windows doesn’t add the day of the week (for example, Monday, Tuesday, etc) to the system tray clock, you will be able to do it with a “Date & Time Tool.exe”
By default, only the hour and minutes are displayed in the taskbar clock. Since Windows 10 Anniversary Update (version 1607), there is a simple tweak that can make Windows 10 to show seconds in the taskbar clock you can find it on Date & Time Tool.exe GUI
How to use Date & Time Tool
Date & Time Tool.exe is an AIO (All in One) tool to help users manage windows Time and date. After Download , extract it and run the Date & Time Tool.exe , it has a Minimalistik GUI , you will see 6 Buttons
1. Add Am – PM : If you want to show AM/PM symbols in system tray clock use it.
2. Delete Am – PM : If you don’t want to show AM/PM symbols in system tray clock use it.
3. Show the day : It will display the day of the week in front of the Date.
4. Delete The Day : It will delete the day of the week from the Date.
5. Hide – Show Seconds : This button include 2 functions, first click will show seconds at the end of the Time, second click will return the clock default settings.
6. Sync the Clock: If your system clock is out of sync, use this button to correct your windows clock.
7. Hide – Show Time : if you just wanna hide the time for some reason use this button , to show it again use this button again.
8. Region & Language : will open the Region & Language window , you can change the system locale settings with it.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10
Supported languages: English
Recommended For You
Published on: Apr 10, 2020-edited date:14-03-2021